Get help with elementary
- Q: Does elementary have a Forum?
- A: For Support, the elementary team feel like the Answers section and the User Guide here on the website should be the focus. For Discussion, social… Full Answer
- Q: The next edition
- A: The plan is for elementary Isis (0.3) to be released with builds based on Ubuntu 14.04 shortly after the release of Ubuntu 14.04, however current… Full Answer
- Q: Can I add "open terminal" in Files' right-click menu?
- A: Make a file called terminal.contract in /usr/share/contractor and paste the contents in it.
- Q: How can I search in the Files app?
- A: When you open Files, just type to jump to the first file that matches what you typed. As far as a "search in this directory and all subdirectories"… Full Answer
- More Questions and Answers
The chat room you're about to visit is used to discuss topics related to development of elementary os or related application
If you are having problems with elementary OS or it's included programs, please visit the support chat.